Thursday 14 February 2013

Love Letters

To our super sweet Audrey,
 I want to take this time to tell you what a beautiful, intelligent, funny young lady you're becoming.
Since the moment you were placed into our arms, you have brought your Daddy and I more joy than we thought our hearts could hold.
You inspire us to be our best selves and you have made our purpose in life seem obvious.
I absolutely adore you and being your Mom is an honor.
I hope that you continue to grow and explore and that you're never afraid to take the step beyond your comfort zone, because even if you happen to stumble, your Daddy and I will always be waiting to catch you.
I certainly don't need a holiday to tell you these things, however Valentine's Day was a good deadline for me to post about the crazy amount of love I feel for you.
XOXO
Forever and always, you'll have our whole hearts
Mommy & Daddy

To our feisty and fearless Ellie,
You have been apart of our family for less than a year and it is already impossible to imagine what our lives must have been like before you!
You truly are the happiest girl on the planet and although you definitely keep us on our toes way more than we needed to be with your older sister, we love you in a way that words cannot quite capture.
I simply can't wait to watch you and your sister grow up and I'm so happy that your Dad and I will get to be a part of it all.
Please know that we love you and cherish you so very much and you will always be our little girl.
XOXO
We love you bigger than Texas
Mommy & Daddy

And finally,

To my Blake,
I'm never quite sure how to tell you how I feel about you, because I assume that you know, but just in case you didn't...
Since the day I met you - March 22, 2007, I knew you were different.  Special.  Meant for me.
You have made my life spectacular.  I have never treasured or valued anything more than you.
Even after six years (six?!  Really?!), I am in awe of your ambition, drive and tenacity.
You are an incredible man and I feel so proud and contented to be your wife.
When I see you with our daughters, it brings instant tears to my eyes and warms my heart right up through my chest.  My love and joy can't be contained because I find myself smiling at the most random times, every day, just at the thought of my beautiful life.
Thank you for loving me, fiercely.  I have never once doubted your love for me and that is the greatest gift I have ever received.
I love you today more than I have ever loved another and to know that I get to love you for the rest of my life is absolutely something to look forward to.
I can't wait to watch our girls grow into the lovely young women I know they're destined to become.
And then I can't wait to grow up with you.
We have a great life together.

I love you.  Always.
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment